KN95 Face Masks
KN95 Coronavirus Face Masks
Maintaining our reputation for offering only the highest quality products is our priority. The masks are made by a FDA registered manufacturer, with testing carried out to ensure they meet CE standards. They are sourced from one of the most reputable distributors in the biotech industry.
KN95 is the Chinese quality standard for respiratory face masks. Click here to see a report.
What is a KN95 Protective Face Mask?
KN95 protective masks provide protection against airborne and liquid transmitted diseases. These filtering masks are tested to CE standards and meet the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). In the event of outbreaks of SARS, Avian Flu, and Coronavirus, the CDC recommends their use.
These hygiene respirators are half-masks that cover the nose and mouth. The mask is kept in place by two elastic headbands, and also have a small metal section that sits across the bridge of the nose when in use.
Why use KN95 Protective Face Masks?
KN95 face masks are easy to use and can be worn by anyone for protection against the coronavirus. They are lightweight and non-bulky, ensuring comfortable use. The secure fit over the face prevents shifting, and allows for a greater range of movement. It is ideal for daily use, for wear at home and at work, and can be utilised during travel outside – to the store, the chemist, and commuting, etc.
Benefits of using the KN95 Protective Face Mask
- Can be used 2-3 times, and a maximum of 6-8 hours, if care is taken to not contaminate them and they are hung out in a well ventilated area between uses – click here for guidance
- Filtration efficiency greater than 95%
- Flat folding
- 4 or 5 layer design
The 4 or 5 layer fabric provides protection against airborne allergens, pathogens and pollen that are greater than 0.3 microns in size. The filtration system has an efficiency greater than 95%, providing high protection for respiratory health.
KN95 masks are disposable, which leads to better hygiene and reduced contact with infections. Since the mask folds flat, it is easy to store and convenient for travel.
How to use KN95 Face Masks
- wash your hands before touching the mask, then unfold the mask
- hold the KN95 mask with your palm with the nose piece at your fingertips, hang straps freely either side below your hands
- place the mask on the face and under your chin, then pull the elastic band behind the ears and untwist the straps, positioning it low on your nose
- using both hands, mould the nose piece by pushing downward and outward on both sides with your fingertips
Check your KN95 mask is fitted correctly by placing both hands completely over the mask and exhale sharply not disturbing the position of the mask. If air leaks around your nose adjust the nosepiece as described above.
Additional Protection Methods
As well as using KN95 protective masks please follow the suggested hygiene practices to protect yourself from viruses, including the Coronavirus.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Frequently wash your hands, and use alcohol-based cleanser.
- Cover your mouth and nose while coughing and sneezing.
- Dispose of used tissues in a covered bin.
- Keep a distance of at least 2 metres when in social situations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The KN95 also know as a bacteria & pollution protection mask, air pollution mask, breathing mask, clean air breathing mask, dust mask, disposable face mask
We ship worldwide including United Kingdom, Germany, FFP2 / KN95 Italia, FFP2 / KN95 France, United States, Brazil, FFP2 / KN95 España, Australia, Mexico, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland, plus many others.